Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart



Govt Authorized

One of the best & most experienced Marriage Celebrants in Melbourne

Mal is a Fellow of I.M.A.

and a Member of Marriage Celebrant Associations

Attends Govt law update meetings.





Call Mal

Phone Everyday 10am - 9pm

(03) 9323 5477 or 0414 317 340

Let it ring it will transfer to me if I am out.



also at WILLIAM St . MELBOURNE 3000


A lovely, wedding in our free Chapel.

or anywhere in Victoria

A full government authorised marriage ceremony

and including all the paperwork.


You choose your Wedding day & time.


One of Melbourne's best & most experienced Marriage Celebrants

More than 300 weddings conducted.

We are a successful team and we will help you with all you need for a

wonderful happy wedding.

Quality guaranteed.


All nationalities, all religions, all beliefs, all persuasions.


All you need to start is to call and arrange a meeting at my office.

(NOIM) You need a Compulsory Notice Of Intended Marriage form. 

You can download one here.


Then call me and arrange a time to meet

If your partner is away or overseas, that’s ok,

we can start all the arrangements and see your partner when available.


  • I will prepare your ceremony, check all the documents.
  • Conduct the wedding and give to you your marriage certificate on your wedding day.
  • Our fees cover everything, all included including:
  • Our great popular Wedding Chapel
  • a folder with all your wedding details and helpful literature.
  • Free Sparkling bubbly to celebrate. (or wine)

For more details or for help with all your Marriage ceremony questions,

just call me and we can arrange a time to get together.


Download here Government marriage form (NOIM)


Read easy instructions on the download


Then phone my office any day

(03) 9323 5477 10am - 9pm 0414 317 340

 Let it ring it will transfer to me if I am out.

We can discuss your wedding plans

and then make time to get together

and discuss all your wedding plans.

I can help you complete the Govt. pre-marriage document.

If your partner is away or overseas, you complete your details

I can witness your signature, make all the arrangements.

Then, I can see your partner later.


Check list

For your meeting with me, please bring what ever you can:

[ ] Passport, Birth certificate, drivers licence.

[ ] If married before: Divorce papers. (or death certificate)

[ ] Deposit $200 * cash toward your wedding, you will be given an official receipt.

*(Sorry no Eftpos or ATM machine here, no credit cards)


If you need divorce papers contact the Family Law Court Ph: 1300 352 000


I can lawfully conduct your Wedding anywhere,

  • Your choice of venue,
  • Our free Wedding Chapel
  • Your home,
  • Local park,
  • A restaurant
  • Wedding reception centre,
  • Anywhere any time.
  • All Melbourne suburbs and all Country towns.

Bookings for weddings can be made from one month or up to 5 years in advance.

Thank you

18th, 21st, 60th Birthdays 


Retirement celebrations.

I can plan and arrange the celebrations for you at a location or venue you choose.


Phone Any day

(03) 9323 5477 or 0414 317 340


Let it ring it will transfer to me if I am out


Our Office: 9 MIDDLE ST. HADFIELD, 3046

Hours: EVERY DAY 10 AM - 9 PM

An excellent experienced Celebrant

and Master of Ceremonies.

Great sense of humour and responsibility.